Friday, March 30, 2012

Binga's Wingas

On my drive home from Connecticut, both my car and myself were getting hungry.  I tried to make it to Freeport, but I made it just shy to the town of Yarmouth.  After gassing up, I noticed this sign across the street.

I went in and found out that Binga's Wingas was a bar that sold wings.

As I was on the road, I ordered a Capt'n Eli's Root Beer.  Capt'n Eli's is made by Shipyard Brewing Company out of Portland.  It is okay, but I prefer the spicier Sea Dog Root Beer.  It is a good, solid brew though. 

There is an amazing assortment of sauces for wings or tenders.


I ordered the Spicy Redneck Tenders.  The Redneck is described as buffalo and maple.  This came off as a spicy-hot maple more than a buffalo-maple, but that wasn't a bad thing.  The maple was a good foil to the heat.  My nose was running and I was glad for my root beer.

The people were friendly and I easily felt comfortable.  This would be a good place to return to for a pint or two.

Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment