Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where I Have Been

Hangs head in shame.

It has been a busy month.  Normally, I don't go further west than Pittsfield, but I have made trips to Augusta (via Skowhegan) and Farmington. 

I do my best to collect photos in my travels.  Part of my process is I download the pics to my laptop for a quick edit before I add to my blog.  I use the editing software for my camera or Picasa. 

Currently, I am in Connecticut.  I had an opportunity to meet up with high school friends, so the little tank and I drove to Southern Connecticut.  The highlight of that trip was wandering around New Haven. 

These pics are in the process of being collected, and stories will be forthcoming.

I will leave you with a picture of downtown Dover-Foxcroft.  I will be passing through here today on my way home to Milo.  I enjoyed "running away from home" but it would be good to get back.

Be seeing you.

1 comment: