Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes


As always when I change my banner I add the new pic here.  It is a sunny Milo day.  It really feels like summer.  April was a little crazy up here this year.  It really felt like winter was never going to end. 

But now, as we are staring into June, and the sun has come out of a wet, dreary day, you can truly feel the summer season upon us. 

Now after talking about Milo, I need to talk about the change in banner.  This is the seating/play area at Tasty Food in Van Buren.  I plan to talk more in detail about this place, so I won't spill the beans now.  Tasty Food is a roadside stand and the day I took this was just as nice as today. 

I might change this again soon if I take a better banner picture.  But this represents the sunny days we are having lately. 

It just warms the heart.

A process note: the "location" portion of my blog is the location of the photo(s) or topic.  A lot of times I am blogging about something days or weeks later, oftentimes not in the location I am blogging about.  Today is case in point.  I am blogging from my couch at home, far away from Tasty Food.

But my hubby cooks tasty food, too.  It is good to be home for a spell.

Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment