Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some Pig


One of my rewards for going to Aroostook County is I can buy food from the Rib Truck.  Nothing makes me happier when I see the familiar sign above on the side of the road.  I had the pleasure my last trip to Caribou to catch them twice. 

So what about the Rib Truck makes me so happy?


The Rib Truck serves ribs, chicken breast, pulled pork, and barbeque beans.  They combine the pulled pork and beans in a container called the "pork parfait," great for eating on the go.  Otherwise, it is great food to bring home to the loved ones. 


The owners are very friendly and they park their truck out rain or shine.  I was heading home from the county on New Years Day and was able to bring home some pulled pork and beans.  There they were in Marden's parking lot in Presque Isle in the cold selling their wares.  Now that is dedication.

I always buy too much if I am on my way home.  It never goes to waste, though.  My husband and I eat some and we share some with the family.  It is too good not to share.


Above is the chicken and beans from the truck I had for dinner.  Tasty food.

But that is a topic for another blog post. 

Please like them on facebook.  Especially if you want to know where they will be.  They post their location there.

No comments:

Post a Comment