Monday, January 30, 2012

Aids and Influences


I use a Samsung PL120.  I need to learn more how to use it, but I have been impressed on the quality of picture I get from this camera.  I am not using it now as it is taking it's turn in front of the camera.  Forgive my cel phone pics.


It has a front screen so you can easily make self-portraits.  You get pictures like this.


My girls really like this feature.

I have some favorite blogs that I have enjoyed.  Particularly, The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee, a teeny tiny bloggy about itty bitty kitties.  Laurie fosters kittens in her home in Washington state.  Kandee Johnson does make-up tips and motivation.  Both are very fun, readable blogs.

Now for the shameless cross-promotion.  Photo Musings is a photo blog from a friend of mine.  Patrick and I were friends in high school.  Since November he has been posting and commenting on a photo a day.  He has a great eye, and I have enjoyed his photos and comments. 

I hope my blog can hold up against these. 

Be seeing you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm humbled, thanks. I enjoy reading your blog as well. I'm learning all sorts of things about life in the north woods.

    ReplyDelete