Sunday, January 22, 2012

Almost like home


I has been way too cold to get the pictures I want.  It was below zero this morning.  My fingers, usually very warm, were frozen. 

So I will talk about the Old Iron Inn.  They are celebrating 20 years as a bed and breakfast.  I have been an erstwhile regular there for the past two years.   I know I will get a cozy room and good company. 

If I stay an extended stay, and they have one available, I can stay in a furnished appartment.  I am torn sometimes as getting to talk with Kate and Kevin McCartney is part of the pleasure of staying there.  We catch up on each others lives when I come stay.

But being on the road as I am, nothing beats being able to cook your own food.  Last night, I broiled a lambchop and some brussel sprouts.  It was a great treat. 


And to have a real living room to hang out in?   It is just nice.

Gotta run home before the next storm --

Be Seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment